“We’ve been using Brandsen Hardwood Floors for the past three years here at Concordia University. They refinish the hardwood floors every summer. They’re very easy to deal with, respond to emails, and are very customer-friendly.”
– Steve, Portland, OR
Hardwood Floor Service and Maintenance
We perform ongoing hardwood floor service and maintenance to all our Portland and Pacific Northwest clients. Our goal is to help extend the life of your hardwood floor and prevent costly repairs or replacements in the future.
Our Trusted Process
- During our hardwood flooring kickoff meeting, we’ll listen to your ideas, establish the project’s scope, and review design and details.
- We’ll procure the hardwood flooring materials and guarantee they’ll be ready when the project is set to begin.
- Our proven labor allocation system ensures we have the right number of workers to complete your hardwood flooring project on time and to your satisfaction.
- Before your hardwood flooring project begins, we’ll analyze the substrate and anticipate possible issues and delays down the road.
- Once the work begins, we’ll provide you with regular updates, listening and incorporating your feedback.
“Peace of Mind” Project Management
Our work isn’t finished until you are 100% satisfied with the results.
We document every phase of your hardwood flooring process in a Project Progress Portfolio. At the end of the project we’ll ask you to complete a ten-point customer satisfaction survey, ensuring we met your needs. Finally, we’ll provide warranty information on the hardwood floor we used as well as maintenance information and ongoing maintenance options.
Don’t Forget: We Specialize in ADA-Compliant Hardwood Flooring Projects
When working with resilient flooring materials it’s important to focus on the transition between dissimilar flooring materials. The Americans with Disabilities Act requires any variation of height over 0.5” requires a 1” to 1’ maximum transition slope.
If you have questions about ADA compliance in your next commercial flooring project, contact us today.
We Can Help Make Your Hardwood Flooring Project a Success!
Let’s Talk. Contact Us Online or Call (503) 775-0034 for a Complimentary Consultation